Mortgage Interest Relief (Tax Relief at Source)
In order to apply for TRS you need your Personal Public Service Number (PPSN), your mortgage account number(s) and details of all previous loans for this property as provided by your bank. Complete this form in respect of all New Mortgages, including Top-up Mortgages, Switchers and Consolidations. Each claimant must complete a separate application, however married couples or couples in a Civil Partnership may complete one application. An application should not be completed for investment properties or unsecured loans.
Please fill in your personal details
* Denotes mandatory field